Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Days since DTE!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

MORE MACIE!


LOVE this pic! Its her Pediatrician Dr. Boettger checking her. He came to the hospital SIX times to check her! We found him through our friend Tracy, who just got home with her 4 Ethiopian kiddos. This man has been her 5 bio kids pediatrician and is now the Dr. of her 4 adopted kids! He is old school, a Christian and just great. :)
One of the first moments I got to see her. They took her from me after 30 seconds, so this was it!

Me and My girl...
Love her! Saw the Bow and how pretty she is and knew "Macie" was the only name for her...
Love her!

Daddy SO loves me!

Awww, Skin to Skin

Mommy and Me
Grammie Loves me!
Grampie
Grampie!
Lil' Munch :)

Daddy and Macie
Our celebration dinner. :) It was neat, fancy food and decorations. :)
Flowers from my girls at work and Vickie :)
Flowers from Holly, Jenny and Amy-my BFFs!
Flowers from Grandma Jane and Grandpa Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment