Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Days since DTE!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

FIRST MONTH PHOTOS!

Here are a few more photos of our little doll during her first month of life.
NO LIKE IT!
MELT. MY. HEART.
Grammy and Grampy
Pretty girl
WOW!
Hanging with my puppy dog friend (from Aunt Jenaynay) :)
MORE COWBELL!
Sleepy Monkey
Lil' Cuppy Cake
Chillin
Ready to go on my first walk!
oooooooooooooooooooo
Oh Dad. Please do not subject me to this.
LOVE my hooded towels. They make it all better.
Cuppy Cake!
Precious!
Time for Nigh Nigh
Daisie standing guard!
Lil Snowbunny
Ain't nutting getting by my furry sister!
Sleeping beauty
Look at those eyes and brows! IDENTICAL!
All dressed for her 3 week appt.
Crunchie Munchie outfit
Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment