Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Days since DTE!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just couldn't resist







I went a little crazy on cafepress.com. They have an amazing line of Ethiopian adoption tshirts and stuff. I wanted it ALL. I couldn't decide on a tshirt so I desiged our own! Our logo is on the tshirts, and of course there is a onesie! :) I hope they turn out and I can't wait to wear them! I'm hanging the onesie on the wall in the office where the adoption headquarters are located. I wish I knew what our baby is gonna be, but maybe its good I don't know, as I'd go crazy at baby stores! :) So, I'll settle for unisex stuff for now. Grammie already brought baby two sets of jammies...one with cute circus animals and one with bears, tents and camping stuff. SOOOO cute. This is fun! I can't wait until Im legit---shopping at Baby Target with a child in the cart! :) WOO HOO!

So, here's to keeping our eyes on the prize...

No comments:

Post a Comment