Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Days since DTE!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010


OH! My best friend in the universe had her baby on Friday. AND we got our shirts we ordered with our logo and they are great quality AND they look fabulous!
What a GREAT DAY!

Aiden Canyon was born on Friday and he is precious. He was early and weighed in just under 5 pounds but is doing ok. Mom had a little trouble with her blood pressure and had to go back to the hospital but she, daddy and baby are all home now.

Can I tell you how happy I am for them? She will be the BEST mom, I just know it. She has been there for me and all the ups and downs of my life since high school! She is an angel and a saint. I love her and I am so happy for her and I love this child already!!! So much, my heart bursts. What an awesome journey they are embarking on! And, it just makes my heart long to have a child even more, so our kiddos can play together!!! :) Maybe when we get our angel, they'll be the same age! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment