Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Days since DTE!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

OH MY. Somehow I missed this. I love it. I have recently grown to love Steven Curtis Chapman! He has adopted 3 little girls from China. His songs are adoption focused and lovely. I just think he is great! :) He inspires me.

I had this realization today. My thought was "What will we do once we get our baby home?" If we didn't have a biological child what will we do? This process has ruled our thoughts, actions, spare time activites, in short...EVERY ASPECT OF OUR LIVES. One baby isn't enough. Some how I think these 'labor pains' we're experiencing will DISSIPATE quickly and we'll be on this journey again. Please pray for us also as we consider adopting TWO. :) If God brings us siblings...well, we'll see. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment