Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Days since DTE!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Adoption Wall of Hope!


Well, we mailed our homestudy packet! We are looking to buy a house, so may have to put off the actual appointment but its in! Man do we look icky on paper, but know God will make us look stellar! Woohoo! Step one done! I made the mistake of looking at the flow chart from our agency. We're on step -1 in the grand scheme of steps. Ha! And a friend's blog said that her homestudy and dossier was 89 pages long, took 7 months and they had to write long autobiographies! So that I will not lose my head, I taped three onsies up on the wall in our office. Lee laughed but its the only thing keeping my eye on the prize! Everytime I get overwhelmed, I will look at this wall of onesies and keep my sanity. Whew!

Please pray our homestudy goes well! We're scared we'll get rejected! I guess we'll have that fear until our baby is in our arms!

Here's to keeping the faith! And onesies!!! :) And jammies from Grammie and Grampie!



And here's to ALWAYS having hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment