Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Days since DTE!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

SHE IS HERE!!!

Well, after a sudden appearance (7 weeks early), our little niece Madison Grace Colin has arrived! She put her mommy through quite an ordeal with high blood pressure and whacky lab levels but she is here and all are doing well and healthy! She weighed in at a whopping 3 pounds 14 ounces and 18 inches long. She is eating well with her mommy and will be in the NICU for several weeks. Mommy and Daddy had to drive to Missoula, MT, which is 2 hours from where they live in Butte to deliver her, and they are now staying at the Ronald McDonald house across the street so they can go over and see her often. They feel she really wanted to make her showing in Missoula, since that is where University of Montana is and that is where her Daddy went to school! :) She is just a little Miss Grizz! :)

I cannot say enough about this child! I love her with my whole heart! Not only is she exquisitely beautiful, but she shares my bloodlines which is just mind blowing to me! I love her soooo much and can't wait to meet my sweet little Maddie!!! SOON! Here are some pics of the earth's newest angel!!!





Daddy is already wrapped around MY finger :)
Proud Pappa

Mommy and baby


Lil' Miss Grizz



Long and Lean


Sleeping Angel



No comments:

Post a Comment