Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Days since DTE!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Adoption/Maternity Sesh!!!!

I had been eyeing her pictures for months. Ok, so maybe years. She specializes in family pics and maternity shoots and I KNEW we HAD to have her do our maternity/adoption photos. I never felt like our wedding pictures were that great and we didn't get engagement photos done either. I always wished we had some good photos. I met her in high school when we sung together in Ladies Ensemble and I booked MONTHS ahead, knowing we'd be home in Wichita in November. Let me tell you folks she provides a heckuva deal. She should be charging way more for her talent and she has a unique and beautiful way of capturing life's precious moments.
Here is a sampling of our photos. I LOVE THEM! :) I can't wait to show them to both our babies and tell them how much she loved capturing our miracles on "film."
Thank you dear Serena Shurtz!
You have lifetime repeat customers in the Toone family!























No comments:

Post a Comment