Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Days since DTE!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

TA shower

EWe had SUCH a wonderful time in Kansas. It was a jam-packed trip, full of lots of visits and appointments, but the best part was the BEAUTIFUL shower that my dear friends threw for me. I have the best friends in the whole wide world and I'm not exaggerating! These girls flew in and worked their rear-ends off for this shower and as you'll see, their work paid off. I'm sure you will agree with my thoughts...This shower could have been in ANY magazine! Wait until you see the detail!!!
Holly, Jenny and Amy are my best friends from college (Holly from high school too). The most amazing food, decorations, gifts, games and guests. I could not have felt more blessed. What a wonderful day!

Fireplace mantle with candles and flowers. WOW!

Everyone addressed envelopes so I won't have to for Thank You notes!

DELICIOUS sugar cookies. YUM!
Paper Pom-Poms Holly made
Beautiful sign that Amy made. It said "Welcome Blessings"
Mantle again with photo album that will soon be full of advice and photos!
Clothesline decorations. LOVED these little girlie outfits and the idea to hang them.
Every single detail was color coordinated. From the signs telling what the food items were to the color of the food and desserts. I'm not kidding, every color matches our nursery design!
Even the invite matched perfectly. I'm not kidding, I could frame this and hang it in the nursery!
Back of invite with pic of Baby Girl.
Advice cards! Can't wait to refer to these! :)
Fruit cups in coordinating colors and pink dip. WOW!
GORGEOUS food table! Can you believe how beautiful this is? The table liners are receiving blankets.
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Breathtakingly gorgeous!
I LOVE these flowers!
Pink Lemonade!
Dessert table. MMMMMMM
Detail, Detail, Detail!
So classy!
Jen's famous Cake Pops! I think I ate like 5!
DELISH!
Dana and MaKenna-my cousins
Playing games
Opening gifts
Holly, Lee's mom and mom's friend Jane
games
Celebrity baby match game




Guests in front of the photo wall
Me and Ems! I haven't seen Emily for YEARS!
Me with Holly's little munchkin!
Me and my cuz Tara. She's expecting too!
Me and Steph...we've been buddies since we were 3!
Me with Amy and Sami. :) Love these two!
My Mommy-o and Lee's mommy.
Hol and her munchkin
Holly's mom Kay Kay and My mom-in-law Gail
Me and Mama Kay Kay
Me and my bestie Holly.
Very best friends a girl could ever ask for! Holly and Jen
Me and Baby Girl
Me and Bestie Jen
Hol and Ky again
Family...Cousin Tara, Me, Auntie Delores, and cousins Kim and Debbie
Me and my fun friend Amber

Me with my lifelong neighbors, Diana and Renee
Me and my girls Kerry and Jen. They came early and we had a slumber party the night before! SO FUN. I love my cuzzies!
Me and Grammy :)
Me and Grandmommy

Me and MaKenna and Dana
Baker Alpha Chi girls.

Me, Amy and Amber--High school partners in crime :)

Jen and the munchkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment