Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Days since DTE!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Macie's Summer in Summary

What a fun summer!  The best part was when Mommy stopped working and we caught up on FUN!

Macie attended her first birthday party for her bestie, Lucy, who turned 1.  Her big brother Zac turned 2, sot hey had an outdoor pool party!  So fun!

My splishy splashy girl!

We also got to have brunch with my dear friend Lori.   We worked together for Intel (she in NM and me in CO) and she was here for a conference and got to meet Macie!




Macie, Asher (front) and Lelani (right)


Liam, his Mama Marybeth, and Hugo in her tummy
playing with my cloth blocks from Katie
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

working out is hard.  I guess I'll sleep
The face I love!



Toooo much!


cupcake bum




precious moment captured by Daddy.
My baby girl coughing with RSV :(
Happy Monkey!

Hi Mama!

I is tired.

My little 4th of July girl

Chillin' at the lake

My love!

I love my glow horse! Thanks Grammy!

Playing in my saucer!

I was on the floor pumping (ahem) and this little head popped up.  Mommy thought she was asleep! :)

Kerry came to visit in July! So much fun to hang out, go shopping in Park City, City Creek and just hang!!!







Wearing their Kstate shirts :)


Shopping at tiffany and Co!  Macie was excited to look at all the sparklies!

We got to go to the Michael W. Smith concert!  He perfomed about 5 minutes from our house at alocal outdoor ampitheater!  It was soooo nice!  I have loved him since I was a pre-teen and he was my first concert!  I'm happy to say he was Macie's first conert!



At one point he sang "Healing Rain" and it actually began to rain!  It was surreal.  He is my favorite Christian singer!  WOW! 


Mommy is SOOO happy!
My sweet friends Michelle and Marygrace also attended.  We sat on the grass right behind them and they offered to watch Macie the entire show!  Lee and I got to almost be on a date!  It was so nice!  They love her and she loves them!

Michelle and Macie
Marygrace and Mace
Trying on her new swim suit for California! 
LOVE my exersaucer
Daddy was watching me.  Pillow jail!
Sunday afternoon walk in my jammies
shopping with cousin Kerry at Coach in Park City! OH MY her face lit up when she saw this purse.  This pic was sent to Daddy and the caption was "please daddy?" 
Church camping
Cousin Tyler came to visit and loved feeding, playing with and entertaining Macie! :)
Playdate at Wheeler Farms with Abriha and Axum :) 
Chillin' at the lake with Dada Dada


Little Tree Hugger



Chillin in my shades. ;)

Happy SUMMER from Macie Faith!


No comments:

Post a Comment